Power Up Radio Frequency System
What is Radio Frequency?
Radio frequency is the number of waves per second of the electric and magnetic fields within the radio waves portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. Radio frequencies have wavelengths ranging from less than a centimetre to as long as 100 kilometres.
By applying RF energy to the human skin, which can conduct current and therefore act as part of the electrical circuit, any resistance encountered by the energy flow will cause heat to ne produced at the site of maximum resistance, which can be used to cut or coagulate tissue. RF energy can stimulate the Fibroblast which regenerates the collagen. It is used to treat skin laxity by facial tightening, whitening, and is best suited to who with sagging of facial tissues, usually those in their mid twenties to sixties.
- Promotes contraction and regeneration.
- Relieves skin elasticity by promoting a synthesis of collagen and elastin.
- Detoxifying by enhancing blood circulation and improving of lymphatic system.
- Removing eye bags and dark circles.
- Reduces wrinkles & prevents aging around the eyes, lips and forehead.
- Lift up facial outline and diminishing chubby cheek.
- Ditching arm flab, firming the arm area.